Issues syncing Spartan Watch with Suunto App
I cannot for the life of me synch my activities from my Spartan to the app. I have spent 5 hours troubleshooting every avenue I can find. Nothing works. Please, please, please bring back the web-based app. The mobile app is awful. I’m currently looking for off-label software to upload the files directly from my watch to my computer. Alternatively, a different watch. Sorry, Suunto, this sucks.
I’m not on Spartan, but used the Ambit before… if you newly connect to SA, maybe you need to either forget MC app, or you need to re-pair a new app (from watch settings).
Try this and let us know if this helps
what do you wanat exactly? to sync with (ONLY) SA android app, to sync (ONLY) with Movescount Web app, to sync with both…
Yes, I should have been more specific.
What I want to do: Synch my Spartan to Suunto app.
What happens: I synch my watch successfully, and this is what it tells me, but I only get sleep and step data. It does not upload my activities. The whole point of having a Suunto is to have my activities uploaded so that I can view my files. In other words: I have nothing in my activity history (except for some moves from 2019 when I first downloaded and rejected the awful Suunto app; I have been using the web-based Movescount ).
What I have tried:
- Newly downloaded Suunto app on Google Nexus 5X phone and newly downloaded Suunto app on a 2020 iPhone.
- Spartan is updated with the most current software.
- I have toggled through all of the permissions and battery suggestions I have seen in trouble shooting guides to no effect.
- Fwiw, I have also tried to synch my Movescount account with the Suunto app per those directions but have had no success. I don’t care so much about this as my data is all stored on Training Peaks as well. But I would like to have the ability to download my entire Movescount history onto my computer if anyone knows how that would work. Suunto should make a mass download easily available.
Ok, I’m going to update the title because it doesn’t make any sense and it would be of no help for anyone with the same issue.
- Did you update your watch just before trying to sync with SA ? This won’t work as activities are no more on the watch. Just a summary is left in it.
- Have you tried to sync a fresh activity ?