There was an issue related to app data to be cleaned (from android settings - application - clean app data and cache).
I’m not really sure this can help you as you installed the app from scratch on a new phone, but maybe you could give it a try.
You could try to “force close” the app too
Caller should be visible on watch.
Which Spartan / firmware do you have ?
Suunto App version ?
Movescount version ?
Do you have both apps installed on the same phone ?
Consider that this forum is mainly for Suunto App discussions and “officially” you can’t have both apps on the same phone due to some resource sharing issues
For Suunto App : did you already try to unpair - pair the watch and logout/login ?
This should fix the issue (from previous version) as SA will ask again for access rights to your Phonebook
Please, use the search function and you’ll see that this has been already discussed (a lot )
This should be available in the future in both Android and IOs (maybe is already available in IOs).
I’m not sure if there is a table with all correlation activities types between SA and Strava, but it would be very useful. In the same case, it would be great to have big table with all correlation:
I suspect that watch and SA backend use same activity types, but not same activity types en SA mobile (at least in Android), so I put here 2 columns.
@S1ngletracker said in Routes created in Android SA and synced with iOS SA in to SSU are corrupted (0 m).:
Did not find any topic for this.
When you create a route in Androin Suunto App and use iOS version of the Suunto App to sync the route to SSU the route gets corrupted. The length is always 0 m and when you use the route in navigation, SSU informs about every 100 meters that “you have reched the destination”.
The elevation curve seams to be ok but the location stays at the start eaven if you go trough the route.
So this is brogen.
I tested this way of creating routes becouse the bigger screen on tablet.
SA Android 3.54.1, Samsung Calaxy Tab3 Android 8.0
SA iOS 1.5.0, iPhone 12.1
@Eddy84 No problems with BLE in pairing and sync moves and all other stuff. My problem is with notifications. In app is on, i tried to unpair watch and pair again, clear cache and 12s in watch. No results. I never had this problem in iOS.
This issue was reported already. We are awaiting fix. Hope that it will be ready soon.
Check this thread please
Using the Suunto app and Sunnto 9 both with the latest version I’ve had my distance reported to Strava when synced. The numbers synced doesn’t quite match up from Suunto to Strava. I’d expect them to be exact yet Strava has 10-some seconds added to duration and the rpm and HR differs as well. Distance is the same though.