Which Suunto watch will be best for me ?
I would like to buy a Suunto watch that meets the following conditions:
- nice look, also suitable for formal wear
- no need to charge it every day
- has the ability to connect BT headphones
The models I have considered so far are:
- Suunto 9 peak: has everything, looks very nice, but I can’t listen to music without myphone
- Suunto 7 - I can listen to music without phone, but the battery is terrible (1, 2days max)
- Suunto 5 peak - can’t listen to music without phone
Are there any other alternatives? I’m a casual runner and I want to listen to music while running, but I don’t want to take my phone with me every time because it’s inconvenient.
Thanks in advance.
@Sebastian-Dziedzic unfortunately the S7 is the only watch that would allow you to listen to music without your phone, but Suunto is not selling it anymore so I would personally avoid buying one now.
@Sebastian-Dziedzic actually all watches you’ve mentioned are a bit obsolete by now.
I would consider 9 peak pro or newer.
@Sebastian-Dziedzic why is music streaming via the phone and controlling it via the watch a problem for you?
@Łukasz-Szmigiel some people don’t like to carry their phone while running/jogging. I didn’t bring my phone while i running. i know i can put it in my waist pouch but i don’t like bouncing. Luckily i don’t have habit to listen song while i running.
@babychai I see. Well, so far there’s no music support in Suunto watches apart from S7. You can control the music from your phone via the watch, but it has to be in bluetooth range.