Comments and suggestions
Hello, I have some comments and questions about my Suunto Vertical Solar:
1: I am very surprised by the slowness of the display when I browse the menus, it seems very questionable to me to release a high-end watch that is this slow. Do you plan to fix this and when?
2: It is apparently impossible to connect to SuuntoLink? For what ? Do you plan to fix this and when?
3. In my watch I have programmed training (example: 10X400, 5x800, etc…) I assigned the 10X400 training to an athletics activity and since then I can no longer change the training for this activity ?
1 : When changing the activity displays (via my smartphone) it is impossible to define 1 or 2 data fields per display? You can only put at least 3 data fields. For what ? As someone who needs magnifying glasses every day to read, I would like to be able to display 1 or 2 fields per screen in order to have a larger font.
2 : Still in the activity screens, it is impossible to remove the display of the cartography? Why?
@Smuk_007 please notice that this is a user forum. Suunto company representatives are following the discussion in here, but will not give any comments. Some users know more about what is being developed , but they must keep their mouths shut.
- Many have requested the same for a long time. I see this as a teeny-weeny minor flaw considering my personal preferences why I chose this brand and model.
- Nothing to fix. Suunto Vertical does not use SuuntoLink. Vertical syncs the activities and AGPS-files with Suunto App using bluetooth and the maps and firmware updates come over wifi when connected to the charger.
- Sorry, no idea. I don’t use custom modes.
- Good idea! I hope they will pick up this suggesstion.
- The map is always there for outdoor sports modes. This is the way!