duplicates when syncing SSU and having connection enabled from Movescount to Sportstracker and missing history (old moves)
i have connected Movescount to Sports-Tracker to get all Moves from the past to Sports-Tracker and also new moves get synced. BUT:
- new moves are synced - fine.
- as soon as i sync my watch with SA i get the same move again. so there is no check if it’s alreday there. (SA syncs all the moves that are on the watch and doesn’t care about duplicates)
- old moves are not synced from Movescount to Sports-Tracker, although the description says, that it should…
should it really work like this? maybe i want to much, but at least duplicates should be avoided.
and promising a background sync of history and then nothing happens is not good.
- Connect MC to ST.
- Wait as it takes long to sync (hours)
- Delete douplicates
- i did it.
- nothing happened in the last 2 days…no history.
- i have >2500 moves on movescount…and already a lot in SA -> really annoying…
@asdf123 hmmmm. Very strange. I need to check if we can perhaps delete or create a new account? Could that help ?
Then i would first connect movescount with new sportstracker Account, and after syncing the whole history, i will start to sync my Watch the first time + disconnect MC and ST.
But all moves from Watch will be duplicated in ST (SA) then again…