Suunto 9 bugs while recording an activity
I have a problem with my watch. It bugs while switching the screens when I’m recording the activity. The display just freezes and it need a soft restart. The soft restart helps. Does anybody have the same problem, or just a suggestion how to solve it?
@runner always or only in some cases?
@isazi Just two times last month, I think…
@runner Do you have some more information like:
- The type of activity
- Settings you selected. GPS, HR, navigation etc
- The datafields you configured
- Does it freeze when you switch to the same screen or a random screen switch?
- Does it freeze in the middle of two screens or do you see the screen you switched to and then nothing?
- Do the numbers on the datefields in screen still update or do they freeze as well?
- Can you reproduce it or does it appear to be random?
- Anything else that could be relevant…
Also when it happens you can send logs to Suunto via Suuntolink.
@surfboomerang Yes, it happens when Running mode on. It freezes on the same screen after the switch and I can see the whole screen. And the time stops as well. After the restart, I can see the activity, where it stopped, normally in the logbook
Default running mode or custom one?
If custom one, try deleting it and create a fresh one. It may have something corrupted.