No GPS signal
Hello. SUUNTO Spartan Sport wrist HR Baro. Today, the watch stopped catching the GPS signal. Syncing with suuntolink, software and hardware reboots did not help. Has anyone encountered it?
- During an activity or before?
- How long did you wait?
- Were you outside?
- Did you perform a soft reset?
- Before and as a consequence - during.
- The longest is about 10 minutes. Previously, within a year, I caught it instantly.
- In Moscow. I train for several months in the same park. Previously, there were no such problems in it. In the apartment, too, always caught quickly - now it does not catch.
@igor-nikolavnin I would suggest the following:
- Perform a soft-reset (upper button for 12 sec until watch reboots)
- Go to open field
- Select an activity and make sure the GPS arrow is visible and blinking
- Wait 15 minutes to see if the GPS icon gets a solid color.
Thanks. I’ve done this several times and it didn’t help. After your post, I tried again on the street and after 10-12 minutes the signal was caught. Perhaps, the signal in Moscow today is weak or I was unlucky…:)