My list of features suggest for S9B
I’m a happy new user of Suunto 9 Baro from last Christmas. I use S9B for running, excursion, mtb and sailing activity. I want to suggest some features to improve the functionality of the watch that I have detected in this short period.
- in st-by mode, after the press of central botton, it would be better to see additional information (beyond the date and the battery level) like SURISE time, SUNSET time and % MOON phase;
- the altimeter graph (in submenu) for 2 hours before is very short time; the best would be 6 hours at least*;
- the barometer graph would be important to see the evolution of last 24h and not only 12h*;
(* for both two last point we could switch graph scale (es. 2/6/12h for the altimeter and 12/24h for barometer) with the press (for example) with the free upper botton;
- it would be better to set the POI coordinates (°,',") manually into the watch: this is important in sailing/windsurf activity to set target positions in the sea from the watch;
- in sailing/windsurf sport activity, in breadcrumb vision and in the submenu the “navigation to” POI, it would be better to see the distance in Nautical Miles not in KM;
- the text in lower case (in the same screenshots and submenus) are very small in particolar when the backgroud is dark (ex red in sleep info); when we are in sport activity the charatters should be clear to read and a little bigger.
- with the app do the possibility to set the order of the lover menus to choice the information that we want with priority.
I hope you enjoy my suggestions list .
Thanks a lot to all the developers and have a good work .
Matteo - Italy
9. TONES: it would be better to choose the alert notifications of the watch only vibration, only sound or both;
10. DISPLAY THEMES: in the last display themes (baro info/sunrise/sunset informations but also in the others) I would like to see the charatters/text, use for the informations on the display, more bigger.
So I stop for now…I promise !