Suunto 9 Baro Firmware & Android App
Dear Suunto 9 Baro Developers,
I appreciate and enjoy your GREAT GREAT watch piece with lots of sensors. Amazing features. Amazing hardware and firmware combination.
You lack the following on the watch firmware:
- Pulse Oxy SpO2 reading (looks like Valencell is capable and they have the Red&Green LED combination to take reading, hope suunto guys will confirm.)
- Watch screen lock by holding the buttons.
- More Watch Faces for UI freshness.
You lack the following on the Software part:
- Detailed Sleep data on REM, DEEP, LIGHT & AWAKE.
- Detailed Heart data for 24x7.
- Statistics Data on Stress & Recovery for 24x7.
Once you fill in the gaps, i am sure that other OEM’s will have a VERY VERY strong competition by you and you will get a more userbase, returning users, referenced customers.
Hope you will consider the points and make the Firmware & Software the Best to be used and appreciated.
If you want to send your suggestion to developer, you should contact suunto support.
This is a community driven forum, so no developer will probably read it.
Anyway, there are already a lot of discussions about the topics you mentioned.
I’m closing this one to avoid duplicates.
If you have questions about it, please join the existing threads