S9PP reallife testing and observation
I don’t wanna destructive, but I collected my observations about S9PP.
It’s based on my daily active usage of the watch.
My goal is to see, what issue are known by Suunto and active bug exists for.
Here is my list:
- really/too strong vibrate,
- wristHR very slow lock,
- wristHR lags during sleep, which makes unusable sleep tracking data,
- resources often goes 0, looks odds,
- display refresh issue during activities,
- long delay after start activity,
- stocked notifications, restart cannot help to resolve it,
- charging connector can move because of vibration and not charge anymore,
- focus mode doesn’t work at all,
on the otherhand I’m please with my S9PP. It is quick and fluid, sound is louder then on my S9B, display is absolutely good readable, battery life is amazing,
However there are some items on my wishlist as well
- easier access to enable/disable sound (I just wanna enable it during activity)
- actual HR on map, navigation display,
- more granular settings for notifications,
So, please help me to see which of the above is known and exists active bug on it.
Thanks a lot,
My goal is to see, what issue are known by Suunto
you can achieve your goal also using the search function looking for already existing discussions based on your list
Unfortunately, as you know, this is a community forum not Suunto support, so no one (very few, actually) have access to the bug list.
Do you have the latest software on the watch?
@kamarasm I pretty much agree with your list. But for me they aren’t show stoppers. Overall I’m happy with my S9PP.
@dulko79 yes, it is.
@jasoncuddy I think, we are on the same page. I really enjoy it, just curious, that all of these are known or not. I believe that Suunto will fix them as usual and S9PP will be not just OK, but perfect