Ambit 3 - Interval training
I would like to know how do I program an interval training in Ambit Sport 3? I’ve tried on my cell phone, on my computer and I couldn’t.
Anyone who can help me, I really appreciate it. I don’t know what to do anymore.
@thiago-barcellos if you want complex intervals, you can’t, unless you use Suunto Apps. As for simple interval training (repeated high/low intesity intervals) you can configure those for individual sport modes with SuuntoLink.
@thiago-barcellos is this still actual?
This is how I do it for my Ambit 3 Peak by using SuuntoLink app for Windows. I guess the process it the same for your device.
- Select a sport mode (or create new one)
- Scroll down to “Show advanced settings”, click on it
- Select “Use interval timer”
- Set Low and High limits as distance or time, Note: that in version 4.1.6 these values are mixed up in place.
- Click “Save” and wait until sync completed
- During a training session press and hold right middle button and select “Activate” then select “Interval timer”. That’s it.