Continuously showing message: "Connect to Moveslink"
I have this message blocking the watch from use…
You should contact suunto support via suunto website
Hi, I have this same issue with an Ambit3 Run that i purchased. Did you ever solve the issue?
Hi, I have the same problem. I contacted suunto support, they said that they need to make further check and will reach me out on email. That was 2 weeks ago. Is there any fix for this?
@sky0000 Not sure of your circumstances but Suunto support via chat gave me some help that didn’t assist so told me to raise a support return which I did and sent the watch back to Suunto, they have now come back saying it’s beynd economical repair!! Offered me a reconditioned replacement for 95eu - no thanks.
I bought this watch on eBay for £40, it’s about 4 years old and had never been used or connected to Movescount. Now this is orphaned I guess the watch is unable to update it’s software to point at Suuntolink. It appears this means game over according to Suunto.
Any suggestions anyone?
@sky0000 This is the advice that Suunto support chat gave, perhaps this will work for you. Good luck.
Please try these steps:
- Plug in the watch to the PC and open Suuntolink
- When the watch is recognized, press the gear icon on top right.
- Go to watches.
- You will find the watch name there.
- Click many times on the name (5 should be enough, but keep pressing until a checkbox appears)
- A checkbox will appear. It will say to “Put the watch to deep sleep after reset”.
- Check the checkbox, and then click on “reset all settings” above it.
- Follow the instructions.
- Let the watch go to deep sleep.
- Unplug the watch and then plug it in again: if this worked, it should start again from the original boot and it should then work normally.