Bug - two apps together?
Last two experiencies (two weeks) with Sunnto app running together with app Golfpad is realy weird. One thing, it takes a lot more battery about 4 hours and the battery is “0” I have set good quality of signal and the second thing is, it doesn´t count length. The duration is fine, but the lenght is not…
Probably not overly suprised by the battery life as:
- Golfpad will not be optimised for the low Copro like suunto app is
- As range finding and logging scores I suspect you spent a fair amount of time with the screen on. Just like most phones, if you use heavy amouts of screen time, most only give you 5-7 hours of continous screen time.
- probably having two heavy GPS apps running probably isn’t great for battery life.
- how often were you switching to suunto app (which would wake the main processor, if it wasn’t already in use from Golfpad), or was just runing in background.
- Track - Wonder if that is due to running in background or due to having 2 GPS apps running. Have never previously had an issue with suunto app running in the background, but then haven’t done it with this update yet.
thank you. Problem is, it worked very well till something changed. I have biggest problem with the lenght, that is not working (see picture). Maybe I changed something in the settings, but I don´t know what