iOS 1.11.0 (7394)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
• HR graph shown when no real data
• Highlight map tab
• Refactoring graph component
• Simplified sync steps when on the background
• Show current location on route detail
• Fix broken layouts on iOS 10
• Missing Amplitude events for 247 data watch sync step results
• Set width for button container
• Edit used instead of Customize when customizing tracking views.
• Fix how notification count is cleared
• Sleep time average
• Wrong tips when tap continue to sign in/sign up without network
• Change term “Country” to “Location”
• Fixed UI-style on “View on map” button in multisport
• Internet disconnection is detected in “Delete account” view
• Fixed a workout graphs bug in phone tracked workouts
• Prevented distance based energy selection in laps table to get stuck
• Edit button title localized in editing tracking view’s data fields
• Introduced error handling for “no connection” and “server does not respond” cases during login
• Fixed a crash happening when searching for a user
• In the tracking view, prevented the automatic appearance of tracking status panel after the selection of a new map type
• Other small fixes
• Some devices do not support Sport Mode customization at the moment:
- All Spartan devices with ESW lower than 2.0.42.
- With 2.0.42 customisation is supported, but sport mode names cannot be changed.
• In some cases the pairing of a watch is lost when the application is ‘killed’. This can be fixed by removing the application and reinstalling from TestFlight.