Why doesn't Suunto have an "Official Vote" on the key topics here?
The title covers a lot.
There are a bunch of “one off” threads, some from mods, where some people are up-voting, if they understand how.
It seems like a fairly simple survey, from Suunto (email invite, per-user), would give them the data they need, particularly with the “heightened awareness” of a great deal of users, currently.
- how important is the detail of the MC site vs Sports-Tracker, to you, personally?
- do you use the additional detail on the MC site?
- is it important to you to be able to change user-characteristics and sport-modes, after the SA transition date?
- how important are sports-customizations, on a scale of 1-10?
- would you remain brand-loyal, if these things were changed (or the inverse)?
It seems like they could wrap this up, in a “nice, neat little package”, and then publish the results (if they’re brave enough, and depending on the sway, I guess).
There’d be no more ambiguity, about voting on random threads, how to get your message directly to Suunto, etc, you would 100% know that you’ve given direct feedback, that would (hopefully) be reviewed by the management chain, and possibly considered.
TELE-HO last edited by
today i’ve had exactly the same thought.
i support this 1’000%!!!