iOS 1.0.1 (6183)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
Suunto app for iOS, Version 1.0.1 (6183) ready for beta testing
- Some operations, such as syncing routes created with Suunto app, will prevent a paired Spartan device from syncing activities to Movescount.com in the future. A warning dialog is now shown before performing such operations.
- Added simplified Chinese and Portuguese to the list of supported languages for third party services such as Helpshift and Mapbox.
- Background sync of activities
- Improved watch sync icon animations
- When Suunto 3 uses assisted GPS feature, it is shown in app dashboard
- Updated terms are checked also after application launches and not just when coming to foreground
- Additional Bug fixes and performance improvements
Known issues & limitations:
- Activities are not marked as synced on watches other than Suunto 3 Fitness.
- Steps, calories, and sleep data synced with Suunto app versions earlier than 1.0.1 (6121) will be reset on first launch.
- Some measurements, such as recovery time, ascent, descent, shown in the app may not match those shown on the watch.
- Display text for the latest features in Suunto app may appear in English even if your phone is set to some other language
- During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.