iOS 0.4.1 (6134)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
Suunto app for iOS, Version 0.4.1 (6134) for beta testing
- Terms before signup
- Mark workouts as synced in watch
- Sync sleep details from watch
- Added app name to Siri commands.
- Localization for terms and consent feature (Email already exists alert)
- Updating unsupported watch software view
- Add delay between pairing and onboarding
- Phone number support for china signup and error visibility
- User settings read as part of full sync
- Initiate sync when app is launched
- Suunto app visual changes
- Tooltip to give a hint where to start pairing from
- Added new translations and new languages.
- Fitness level & step icons not correct
- Change dashboard to show same step and calorie values as in watch
- Fix Finnish Voice feedback
- Fix missing HR data
- Fixed missing workout map
- Filter out zero durations for ascent and descent times
- Fixed energy day card in diary. Now today value is scalable
- Fixed invalid workout parsing
- Fix for crash when turning on Bluetooth in watch view
- Fix for issue that breaks sync after entering watch menu when sync is ongoing
- Fix Back/Cancel buttons in profile image view when using iPhone X
- Additional Bug fixes and performance improvements
Known issues & limitations:
- 24/7 data (steps, calories and sleep) created with earlier builds(<6121) will be reset during first launch.
- GPS Optimization and Route sync requires Suunto watch software version 1.12.36.
- For the latest featre changes Suunto app may be only available in English. Translations for other supported languages may be incorrect or incomplete. During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.
- Some measurements, such as recovery time, ascent, descent, shown in the app may not match those shown on the watch.