iOS 0.4.0 (6087)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
Suunto app for iOS, Version 0.4.0 (6087) for beta testing
- Activity data and targets are now cleared when logging out
- Fixed an issue where the app may close unexpectedly after logging out
- Fixed an issue where the activity sync counter would show incorrect values, e.g., “Syncing 0/1” when syncing one workout
- Additional Bug fixes and performance improvements
Known issues & limitations:
- Automatic sync does not trigger when the app is first started.
- Sleep data may overlap in case you have sleep data synced with previous versions of the app.
- Detailed sleep data, such as awake time and heart rate, are not yet available.
- GPS Optimization and Route sync requires ESW version 1.12.36.
- The Suunto app is currently only available in English. Translations for other supported languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Finnish) may be incorrect or incomplete. During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.
- Some measurements, such as recovery time, ascent, descent, shown in the app may not match those shown on the watch.