iOS 1.5.0 (6647)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
• Unpairing for Ambit3/Traverse devices
• Change sharing picture aspect ratio + Emoji support fix
• Ambit3/Traverse UI in pairing
• Use rounding for ascent, descent, lowest, highest point
• Dashboard gauges for Ambit3/Traverse
• 247 data to cloud
• Photos for paired Ambit3/Traverse devices
• Marketing consent tick box in Facebook signup
• Updated localizations
• Clarified photo access description.
• Disabled Glonass optimization from devices that don’t support it.
• Additional sleep data to sleep card
• Change diary tab button visibilities based on available activity data
• Watch update needed note for Ambit/Traverse
• Fixed energy gauges in diary’s energy view
• Layout issue in workout details grid
• Route list jumps
• Check for photos when deciding should the share button in gallery - if only videos, no sharing allowed.
• Top part of the photo issue
• Fix for view on map
• The sharing text is not activated when it shouldn’t.
• Map view flickering when adding or removing route point
• Wrong today’s bar height in daily kcal graph
• Fix unnecessary text truncation in feed and diary table cells
• Ambit3/Traverse/Dive workouts get duplicated after DST change
• Sync if device is dive and system reconnects
• Added internet connection failure alert to Facebook login and Facebook signup if internet not available
Known issues and limitations:
• Some devices do not support Sport Mode customization at the moment:
- All Spartan devices with ESW lower than 2.0.42
- With 2.0.42 customization is supported, but sport mode names cannot be changed
• Display text for the latest features in Suunto app may appear in English even if your phone is set to some other language.
• During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.