iOS 1.4.0 (6495)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by Jouko from Suunto
Suunto App 1.4.0 build 6495 The Release candidate is ready for beta testing! (23.10.2018)
Your kudos are here! We are thrilled to share that with this update you can now connect all your new activities from Suunto app automatically to Strava. View your Profile in the app to make the connection. Happy Training!
• UI & layout issues
• Handle delete operation from diary list view
• Duplicate backend calls
• Activity card shadow has unnecessary margin
Known issues and limitations:
• Google authentication fails in Strava connection
• Some devices do not support Sport Mode customization at the moment:
- All Spartan devices with ESW lower than 2.0.42
- With 2.0.42 customization is supported, but sport mode names cannot be changed
• Display text for the latest features in Suunto app may appear in English even if your phone is set to some other language.
• During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.