iOS 1.3.0 (6377)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
Suunto app 1.3.0 (6377) Released for beta 5.9.2018
• Remember the map style selection in map view.
• Handle Max synced routes number.
• Marketing consent added in signup done view
• Localizations updated
• Failed to change name of new custom sport mode.
• HR graphs are not accurate enough when HR is from belt.
• Diary graph Y axis unit is not fully displayed in Chinese.
• Push notifications are not localized in Simplified Chinese
• Swimming should not have view on map option
• Fixed like section view
• Profile photos should not flash
Known issues and limitations:
• Some devices do not support Sport Mode customization at the moment:
• Suunto 3 Fitness
• Ambit 3 & Traverse
• All Spartan devices with ESW lower than 2.0.42
• With 2.0.42 customization is supported, but sport mode names cannot be changed
• Some measurements, such as recovery time, ascent, descent, shown in the app may not match those shown on the watch.
• Display text for the latest features in Suunto app may appear in English even if your phone is set to some other language.
• During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.