iOS 1.2.1 (6332)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
Suunto app 1.2.1 (6332) Released for beta 24.8.2018
• UI improvements in sport mode customization
• Added help and feedback to watch view
• Open feed if there are no notifications
• Description for sport mode button
• Updated localizations
• Fixed a UI bug for last remaining display in a Sport Mode containing breadcrumb display
• Movescount login prompted again
• Heart rate stream creation from IBI data
• Wrong tapping area for “Read more” button in sport mode customization view
Known issues and limitations:
• Some devices do not support Sport Mode customization at the moment:
• Suunto 3 Fitness
• Ambit 3 & Traverse
• All Spartan devices with ESW lower than 2.0.42
• With 2.0.42 customization is supported, but sport mode names cannot be changed
• Some measurements, such as recovery time, ascent, descent, shown in the app may not match those shown on the watch.
• Display text for the latest features in Suunto app may appear in English even if your phone is set to some other language.
• During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.