iOS 1.2.1 (6311)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
• Remove show profile from show helpshift faq item
• Updated Localisations
• Disable routes when forgetting a watch
• Added preliminary support for upcoming devices
• Update English sport mode Movescount warning texts
• Sport Mode display customization (limitations apply, see below)
• Routes have now list of suitable activities
• GPS optimization is now supported for Ambit3 and Traverse device families.
• Marketing inbox for Suunto
• Movescount unsafe warning text for the user improved
• Fixed UI freeze when start recording
• Layout fixes in the warning view for first time Sport Mode customization
• Fix Sport Mode customization for devices without Sport Mode Name changing capabilities
• The map view is not shown anymore when coming back an ongoing indoor tracking
• Fixed faulty timestamp values inside workouts in order to fix Lap table values
• Fixed route detail font size to properly scale dynamically
• Unify notifiction badge background colors
• Mark notifications as read when user visits notifications inbox view
• Route list visual bug fix
• Emojis in comments were cut fix
• Manual laps not working properly fix
• Sports Tracker notification badge positioning
• Fixed missing Speed from workouts recorded within the app
• Fixed an issue where the in-app notification bar would sometimes be the wrong color or height.
• Locale identifier mismatch with the backend fixed
Known issues and limitations:
• Some devices do not support Sport Mode customization at the moment:
- Suunto 3 Fitness
- Ambit3 & Traverse
- All Spartan devices with ESW lower than 2.0.42
• With 2.0.42 customization is supported, but sport mode names cannot be changed
• Steps, calories, and sleep data synced with Suunto app versions earlier than 1.0.1 (6121) will be reset on first launch.
• Some measurements, such as recovery time, ascent, descent, shown in the app may not match those shown on the watch.
• Display text for the latest features in Suunto app may appear in English even if your phone is set to some other language.
• During the Beta we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.