iOS 0.4.0 (5847)
Jouko from Suunto last edited by Jouko from Suunto
Suunto app 0.4.0 (5847) available for testing
- Route planner added under Maps. User is able to plan a route and routes are uploaded to the application backend.
- Steps and energy data is fetched from the watch and shown on the ‘Diary’ tab.
- Workout privacy selection added to user’s privacy settings.
- Privacy pop-up shown when user pairs a watch.
Known issues & limitations:
- The Suunto app is currently in English. Other languages are also available (German, French, Spanish, Italian and Finnish), but are still being fine-tuned
Nevertheless, during Beta stage we hope to receive feedback in English and we will be communicating in English only.
- Some measurements, such as recovery time, ascent, descent, shown in the app may not match those shown on the watch.
- Routes are not yet synchronised with the watch.
- GPS optimisation is temporarily disabled.
Jouko from Suunto last edited by
There should (soon) be also ‘in App message’ to state that, one can’t yet sync routes to Spartan in the Map screen.